This and that..

Just dropping in a few different practices as of late.  Having not drawn people in ages, I'm wanting to learn how to capture likeness and caricature to an extent...came up with a few creatures  between the real life studies (don't make fun of the fat lizards legs, he knows they don't make sense...but he does make a good sun bathing surface).  I also have been developing a character for a friends animation - so heres a pass at the basic model sheet.





Thanks for checkin it out!  If you reply, pass me your blog in your comment should you have one.  Horrah.

Comments

  1. Jake!

    i'm really liking your creature sketches. I'm starting to see some really strong hybridizing in your monsters. I run into the problem of just compositing my monsters together like they were bolted very mechanically while yours seem to be genuine animals, very cool.

    How about some bigger scans? these pics are too tiny and could use some more resolution.

    And here's my daily drawing blog! I gave you a shout out in this weeks weekender because you are awesome.

    http://jouste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thoughts and shoutout, pal. You're right, I am pretty short haha...jerk, jk jk. I could save the pics out a little bigger for detail stuff pretty easily so why not hey?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment